If you would like to speak to someone about Phytophthora ramorum and Sudden Oak Death, the contacts below are able to assist you. For more information on the California Oak Mortality Task Force, click here.

Chris Lee
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
118 S Fortuna Blvd
Fortuna, CA 95540
707/726-1254 wk

Additional resources in your county can be found at your local County Department of Agriculture and University of California Cooperative Extension. Statewide assistance with forestry resources can be found via Cal Fire and the USDA Forest Service.

If you are unsure of who to speak to, please contact one of the COMTF staff listed above.

3 thoughts on “Contacts”

  1. Firewood from outside of the state.

    Hi, I would like to bring mesquite wood from central Texas to Kern county for bbq. Who can I speak with about pests, permission, inspections, etc?

  2. To whom can I send a photo of what I believe may be SOD in my yard? I live in Woodside, CA

  3. Pingback: Home Page Side Bar Quick Links | Sudden Oak Death

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *